Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

12 December 2010

Of the Poshest Restaurant in Town

Tell me the truth, people, where can you find such a seriously deliciously posh meal such as this:


I'll tell you where! Rita's Cucina, that's where! Thursday night we were invited to dine at the fabulous establishment of Dan and Rita Meliza. Otherwise known as my bother and sis-in-law. Rita made a delicious chicken alfredo from a Secret Family Recipe. She shared the secret with me (We ARE family, after all.), but I'm afraid I shall have to take such a secret with me to the grave!

It was really good to see the kids again. I just can't believe how much they've grown in the four years I've been living abroad.

Anna is now seven. Nearly eight, in fact. Isn't she gorgeous? I think she looks a lot like Mom.

Excellent after dinner entertainment was provided by Sarah who is a year and a half and has some seriously awesome dancing moves. She's especially smashing in her sister's glittery flip flops.

Nathan reminds me a little of a certain cousin I have called Nikki. At six, he is the biggest ham in the business. The boy is NOT camera shy.


And here's Jake (aka Little Dude.). Isn't he cute as a button! He looks so much like his brother.

And that's my gorgeous family! Well, the Idaho branch anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home