Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

30 November 2010

Of Beans and... More Beans

Now, according to my tour guide, Tuesday was to be a Rest Day. Which was fine and dandy with me. What the tour guide failed to mention was that Rest Day was only for me. Which hardly seemed fair with this mountain of beans waiting in the garden:



I didn't do much in the way of picking, what with sleeping in and all. (I have never been one to rise with the chickens, thankyouverymuch.) I did, however, get myself to snappin'...


...packin'...
... and labellin'. Very exciting stuff. Now there are enough beans in the Meliza freezer to weather a zombie apocalypse. Or at least the winter.

We did manage to get some resting in. After all, Perry Mason and Jean-Luc Picard both needed our attention. Who are we to argue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home