Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

12 December 2010

Of My Last Day

My last day had arrived. My flight was at 1pm, so no major rush. Before we headed out, mom took me on a tromp through the back forty.

Here's the back of the house...


Some random... drift wood? I don't know, some sort of dead tree. With suspiciously dragon-like tendencies.


Some wildflower which I'm sure Mom told me the name of, but I have forgotten. Anyway, it was very delicate and pretty.


The view of the back forty from a safe distance.

More delicate wildflowers.

After our tromp we headed off to Spokane so I could catch the plane home. I was very sad to be leaving, but I didn't cry. Not at all. And anyone who says differently has an over active imagination...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home