Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

20 February 2007

Two Hundred Feet

Well, I've moved ahead another 200 feet in my quest to remain in London. I have an appointment tomorrow with an immigration advocate. He's going to help me apply for my Residence Permit which is the next step in the process. Looks like it will go quickly and smoothly with him behind the wheel!


I have started training with free weights at the gym. The theory being that when you have MORE muscle, it burns more calories. Thus not only can you eat more (HOORAY!!) without gaining fat, but you can actually burn fat more effectively. Well, we shall see about that. What I can DEFINITELY tell you is that every muscle in my body hurts. Those trainers are EVIL!

My Hour of Power class at the gym is on Thursday, but I'm planning on skipping it this week (don't tell Darren!). Rajko, the man who got the whole Hour of Power class thing really started (his father invented it), is also a musician. He's playing at the local
Starbucks that night, so Mish and I are taking our books and settling
down with a cuppa joe for a good read while listening to Rajko.
We could both use a nice, relaxing evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home