Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

16 September 2006

The Bride Wore Black


Because I can't do anything like a normal person, I simply chose a dress I loved, rather than the traditional white (blech) or pastel (double blech) colors normally selected by brides. After all, white bridal gowns have only been in vogue for about 100 years or so. Before that, brides wore their nicest dress, whatever the color. I made the right choice of dress for me, and I think the pictures agree!

I was so thrilled with how our wedding went. Everything turned out just as I wanted it... the cakes were particularly fun! All the colors of the flowers and the beautiful silver tea set of Granny's, so perfect! And thanks so much to everyone that helped and everyone that was there. You all helped to make our day so very special!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home