Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

06 February 2007

Bob Proctor in London





Had an amazing time Friday night, 31 Jan. Went with Michelle and Paul into central London to hear Bob Proctor, a motivational speaker from Canada. He was at the YES group (a networking/speakers group) in central London speaking about changing your inner image of yourself and achieving the goals you want to achieve. What a fantastic night! Over 800 people there!

I've attached a couple of pics of me with the man himself... Bob Proctor!

Well, tomorrow is the big 33!!! I should get some nice pics to post from the party! I've met a new friend, Margaret, from the gym who promises to be there. Margaret is originally from the Caribbean, but has lived in London for about 20 years. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lili said...

Happy Birthday Pam - I'm glad things are going well for you. Keep enjoying it.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home