Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

08 February 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!




Here's the gang at Nonna Rosa's celebrating my birthday! What fun!

On the left is Paul, stuffing his face (as usual). Upper left is me with Margaret.

Above is Michelle (James on her right) lifting a glass to my good health.

Afraid the pics are a tad... fuzzy. That's what you get with a cheap camera phone! :)


Also there were Owen (who serenaded us with Eagles' songs), Darren (James' older brother and my Hour of Power instructor. Well, one of them, anyway.), and Jen (Darren's girlfriend). We had a good time chatting, eating, and generally having a fun time!

Today I woke up to 3" of snow outside my window and it's still snowing! But I soldiered on and made it in to work anyway. An hour late, but who's counting? Everyone else was late, too. Like Portland, London pretty much stops when it snows.

I was supposed to go into central London again today to pick up one of my copworker's passports from the Polish Embassy, but there is no way I'm braving that cold and yuckiness again today! So, tomorrow, it's into London once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home