Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

26 February 2007

Moving Along

Not a whole lot new to report. After dashing about madly for the last couple of weeks I finally got all the documents needed for my EEA2 application together and handed over to my advocate on Saturday. He sent them off today and is hoping for a 3 week turn around, so keep fingers, toes, etc. crossed!

The job is going well. I did miss Friday due to a bad cold, but it just made everyone at work realize how vital I am! lol I got no less than 3 calls on how to operate various highly technical devices such as the telephone. They did manage to figure out our Star Trekian coffee machine, but I think they broke it in the process.

Since I wasn't feeling well, I spent most of the weekend either reading or watching movies. The Chronicles of Riddick was at Woolworths for £2 (that's less than 4 bucks, people!) so I got my dose of Vin Diesel blowing things up. Must of worked because I'm back at work today, still a bit tired and with a nasty cough, but mostly just peachy.

Going to take it a bit easy this week. Not much on the books for the moment and I think I need a bit of a break. Until the next round of excitement anyway... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home