Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

24 December 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

I got up this morning at the crack of 9am, then lolled about for awhile eating bon bons.

Ok, no bon bons, but still.

Since there were no bon bons I had to satisfy myself with my traditional Christmas Even morning repast: Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Nom! Nom!


Ok, so it doesn't look pretty, but it sure is tasty! The snowman mug holds Starbucks Christmas blend coffee. Double nom!


I would have hung my stocking by the chimney with care, but I don't have one, so instead I hung it over the wardrobe next to the Christmas cards.

Here's what it looks like "under" my tree. Which is actually really the bottom of my TV stand.


And here's the tree! Which is really just sitting on top the telly.

Right now I'm watching Hercule Poirot. What better way to spend Christmas Eve? lol


1 Comments:

Anonymous Lyn said...

The cake looks fab and I love love love the mug.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home