Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

07 September 2010

She's Aliiiiive!!!!

Yes, I really, truly am still alive!

As you probably know already (Since most of you are related to me.), I've just returned from a trip to the USA for my brother's wedding. I had a really amazing trip and am now attempting to recover from jet lag.

Darn you, eight hour time difference! Darn you!

Also, my parents were here at the end of April/beginning of May for a visit and Le Grande Tour of England. So, lots to blog about. Not to mention tons of pictures to upload. In fact, I took somewhere in the neighborhood of 450 pictures during my US trip alone.

EGADS!

Where to start? Back in April with the parents' trip? Or with the US trip while the memories are fresh?

Oh, the conundrum.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lyn said...

450 photos is that all, you really need to speak to someone about your papping addiction. There are bound to be support groups for you. haha

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home