Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

12 November 2009

When Pigs Fly

Ok, it wasn't the swine flu, but it was something equally yucky and it totally prevented the grand Diwali adventure. I couldn't even go to the company Diwali party, which was a bummer.

Even more exciting was that the coldy fluey thing turned into a lovely eye infection which prompted the rather expensive purchase of a pair of specs. Seeing is good. I like seeing.

The good news is my glasses are super cute.


In other good news, I'm over the flu, my eye is all better (Though I'm still wearing glasses. Just in case.), and I got loads of compliments on my new eyewear. Apparently, they make me look intelligent.

The best news of all, however, is that it's only TWO MORE WEEKS until I jump a plane to Rome. Yeehaw!!!!!!!!! And I've got a brand new digital camera with an 8GB memory card for the taking of copious amounts of pictures.

I'm also in the midst of plotting and planning the company Christmas party. It's going to be a Medieval Banquet this year, so much hilarity and funny pictures should ensue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home