Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

08 October 2009

Will Walk For Chocolate


This weekend holds some excitement. Saturday afternoon I'm joining The London Chocolate Group for a chocolate walking tour. You read right. A walking tour which involves chocolate.

Last year I joined a site called Meetup.com. Wherever you live in the world, whatever your interests, there's probably a group for that. Live in Los Angeles and love to Salsa? There's a group for that. Live in Paris and love coffee? There's a group for that. Originally from New York, but just moved to Rome? Yep, there's a group. Living in Outer Mongolia (Ahem. I mean, northern Idaho.)and into knitting? Probably, yes.

Anyway, one of the groups I belong to is for chocolate lovers, of which I am one. Unfortunately I've never been able to make it to a meetup. At least, until this Saturday.

Apparently we meet at an agreed location and stroll through town, popping into pre-selected chocolaterieres for chocolate "talks" and samples. Sounds like heave to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home