Once Upon A Time In London

This is the tale of the adventures of a native Oregonian in London.

13 November 2009

Shades of Gray

I'm beyond excited today!

I just received a very special post from Amazon. It's my writing buddy Lois's very first novel, Shades of Gray. Woot!

I'm honestly not sure who's more excited: her or me. Who cares! It's celebration time!

This has given me such a kick up the booty to keep writing and get my novel finished. I'm currently on Chapter 17, and I'm planning to have about 20 or 22 Chapters.

Plan: Finish the first draft by Christmas.

Here I go.....

And seriously, if you are an urban fantasy kinda person, check out Lois's book. I promise, you won't be disappointed! (It's also available for Kindle for those of you techno-geeks. I'm totally old school, though, and got the paper.)

(Mom, you're not allowed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home